Inspired by actual events, The End of Always is the transcendent and deeply affecting story of a young woman’s battle to rise above a vicious family legacy and take charge of her own life.
“Extraordinary. A lament straight from the heart of young womanhood in early 20th century America. You can feel this story in your bones.”—Amity Gaige, author of Schroder
- An O Magazine Ten Titles to Pick Up Now selection
- Woman’s Day Magazine Book Club Pick June 2014
- A Woman’s Day Best Books of 2014 selection
- Long-listed for the Flaherty-Dunnan First Novel Prize
- Nominated for a 2014 National Book Award
From Hachette/Twelve. Available at booksellers everywhere.